US Patient Services Marketing Director
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The US Patient Services Marketing Team leads across multiple brands and therapeutic areas to deliver an unparalleled care model ecosystem that enables the best possible patient treatment experience to help patients achieve their full treatment plan potential.
T he US Patient Services Marketing Director role is responsible for providing overarching leadership and direction for the US Patient Services Marketing vision, strategy, plans and resource investment for Immunology, Oncology and Specialty brands.
- Develop and implement the CRM strategy to enhance the Immunology, Oncology and Specialty products patient experience achieving an advanced level of personalization. Drive patient engagement, enrollment and resource utilization throughout the Patient journey using best in class campaign management solutions.
- Key contributor to the omni channel platform structure related to CRM tools and necessary capabilities ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Lead a marketing team in the development of digital channels, Social Media, Apps, websites, SEM/SEO and direct to patient communications with oversight and accountability of agency relationships including creative, data, digital and social account teams (brand, project management, creative strategy, copy).
- Work cross functionally with data, product, and business technology teams to define feature and data requirements to create new communication channels and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
- Direct and analyze performance of all campaigns based on clearly defined success metrics and find opportunities for future improvements. Lead the development of testing strategies for all aspects of the awareness and patient engagement marketing plan to increase the effectiveness.
- Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams and elevate team's marketing skills and knowledge.
- Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and Goals. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of the patients we support and various stages of their treatment plan experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of Marketing Experience and/or CRM marketing experience
- Marketing Team management experience required
- Advanced experience working with technology and data teams for complex database marketing, data / tech requirements gathering, and integration with CRM technologies (including Adobe, SFMC)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights that drive the business forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Established track record of leading, coaching, and developing high-performing teams
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.