Associate Director, Global Brand Excellence
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Reporting to the Global, Director Brand Excellence Capability Lead, this role requires operational knowledge, process and project management skills and the ability to engage and influence cross-functionally to support Global Brand Teams (GBTs), Area and Affiliate teams.
This role requires active engagement and alignment of GBTs, functional leadership, and other Customer Excellence functions to support the execution of the One Continuous Brand Plan, Accelerate Future Fit Now in Brand Planning and Develop processes and tools that ensure product strategy is successfully launched.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Launch Readiness Framework:
- Continue to enhance and embed the Launch Readiness Framework as the single cross- functional framework for BTs to launch brands/indications and have standardized ways of working between Global, Area and Affiliate teams, to embed co-creation principles.
- Continue to develop and enhance the Launch Readiness Tool to support the Launch Readiness Framework
- Ensure both the Launch Readiness Framework and tool are connected to all relevant processes and tools in the organization
- Define process and aligned KPIs and its data sourcing for launch and post launch and dashboard visualization
- Lead the effort to enhance the connectivity from strategy to execution to ensure alignment with the new go to market transformational model towards customer engagement
- Lead the workstream to connect further strategic brand plan with functional/tactical planning framework and elements in the executional documents
- Identify the appropriate data and MCM and include reference to them in the different processes
- Ensure continuous alignment of Asset & Brand Strategy to produce One Continuous Brand Plan
- Drive uptake of refined guidance for asset transition planning including clarity of roles of the different teams
- Develop and manage the transition plan of Brands
- Standardize newly formed Global Brand Team structure, charters to enable co-creation principles for global deliverables.
- Help develop a capability onboarding process for newly formed brand teams with guidance on GBT & ABT structure, charters to enable co-creation principles.
- Experience in running launches and brand management experience to drive strong business value (>3 years)
- Experience in managing multiple core marketing responsibilities and business processes looking to continually improve the impact and operational effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional groups outside of team , resolving potential organization barriers as needed and accomplishing results
- Build on areas of alignment with cross functional colleagues to effectively conceptualizes solutions
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.