We are recruiting for a Night Watchperson to perform activities that support building security and safety, visually monitoring the premises after hours via walk-throughs and a security camera system. Work is performed under minimal supervision and incumbent receives little instructions on routine work and limited instructions on new assignments.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Monitors lobby and security cameras.
- Monitor building for after-hours facility emergencies.
- Monitors building perimeter.
- Performs minor miscellaneous facility work, assists late-night employees and janitorial services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Vocational or technical training preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience, preferred
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.