Senior Bioprocess Engineer orSenior Scientist, Cell Therapy Viral Vector Process Development
SF Bay Area cell therapy startup looking for a senior scientist / senior bioprocess engineer to contribute technical skills and innovation in upstream viral vector process development. Will be a driver in identifying and evaluating novel process technologies to improve systems and practices for improved robustness and scalability for viral vector production.
- Expertise in upstream cell therapy viral vector process development production and process improvement.
- Innovative skills and motivation to identify, design, execute, and evaluate novel systems and practices.
- Experience developing and supporting process optimization to increase process robustness and improve viral yield and purity.
- Use of technical tools that include qPCR / flow cytometry and bioreactor process development & use for viral manufacturing, and in medium selection and optimization.
- Creativity, self-direction, and organization.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills. - - Desire to join a dynamic small company that has good leadership, cutting edge science, skilled & dedicated co-workers, and a collaborative work culture.
Use BioSpace link or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using job code SRvvPD