Associate Director, Analytics, Patient Services
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The AbbVie Patient Services organization is charged with providing exceptional patient experiences through the identification and execution of resources to support patients throughout their treatment journey. The MABI function serves as the catalyst for understanding the patient's treatment experience and developing resources to support patients. To support rapid brand expansion of Patient services at AbbVie Inc, this position will provide best in class analytic strategy leadership for the Patient Outreach and Marketing teams within the MABI function. This team is one of three analytic pillars supporting the AbbVie Patient Services organization: Enterprise, Access & Reimbursement, and Outreach/Marketing.
- This person will be responsible for leading all analytics related to Patient Outreach and Marketing across all brands supported by US Patient Services, including:
- Patient Outreach operations measurement and optimization
- Performance vs goal and ongoing monitoring of capacity needs
- Establish KPIs and monitoring for Nurse Ambassador and Telephonic Patient Outreach
- Establish KPIs for Ambassador and call center operations and ongoing measurement
- Test and control measurement
- Support Marketing tactics measurement and optimization across 3 foundational Marketing Pillars
- Brand development and measurement of "Complete"
- Drive data driven Patient Engagement strategy in order to improve Complete awareness and patient outcomes
- Validate quality of resources available to patient via field Channels (SF,CSS,FAS,Ambassdors)
- Support strategic and tactical marketing plans across Immunology, Specialty, and Oncology brands
- Onboarding new brands and establishing KPI measurement and monitoring
- Lead analytics to inform Discovery Phase of Care Model build activities to inform development of strategies and tactics
- Work cross functionally both within the Patient Services team and across brands to deliver key analytics to appropriate teams to ensure performance monitoring
- Bachelor's Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis. Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering preferred; Master's Degree preferred.
- This position requires 7-10+ years experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with Associate Director level in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- Strong leadership and team management skills to coach and manage direct report(s) and vendors in support of critical deliverables
- This position requires an intimate knowledge of the marketing, sales, and logistics planning processes, advanced quantitative expertise, systems understanding, and the ability to develop and use specialized analytic techniques within a business setting.
- Command of the following software programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Access). Proficiency in SQL/HIVE/IMPALA or other database querying language. Experience with SAS/SPSS/R/Python preferred. Demonstrated project management skills.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.