Manager, HCP Marketing - Ophthalmology
The Manager of Marketing will contribute to the financial success of EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection and will report to the Executive Director, Marketing. This person will assist with the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans/programs as it relates to Consumers and HCPs for unbranded Ophthalmology and EYLEA branded efforts.
- Develops and executes HCP and Consumer marketing initiatives/programs to support the brand's critical success factors.
- Develops HCP and Consumer tactical plan recommendations in line with brand strategies and objectives
- Supports or leads the development, production management and implementation of the tactical components of the marketing plan including but not limited to:
- Patient and HCP resources
- Print and digital promotional materials
- Non-personal initiatives
- Promotional branded and unbranded campaigns
- Field team workshops / training
- Participates in relevant scientific congresses and conferences to stay up to date with relevant literature
- Develops professional relationships and contacts with physicians
- Works closely with Medical Specialists Marketing Advisory Board to ensure development of materials and programs that meet the needs in the field
- Provides input for market research activities with the Market Research Team
- Supervises market spend to ensure project timelines and expenses are kept on scope and budget
- Works with marketing & sales management, training, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research
- Ensures that marketing processes, programs, and materials are developed, implemented, and coordinated to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines
- Assumes responsibility for advising and supervising all third party contractors and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of progressive industry/relevant professional experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience industry/relevant professional experience in the life sciences.
- Ophthalmology (Retina) experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical Sales experience preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience in marketing of biologics/high science products
- Buy and bill experience a plus
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans and budgets
- Good ability to present, communicate and listen in cross-functional and cross-company matrix
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and the ability to demonstrate past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment
- Combines critical thinking with strong implementation skills leading projects/ programs from start to finish
- Experience running congress and conference marketing activities
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B
- Ability to grasp sophisticated scientific concepts, clinical data and simplify it
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating emotional intelligence, both internally & externally
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle given budgets according to the brand plan
- Ability to deal with cross-functional areas of the organization
- Willing to travel 25-30% (including weekend travel as needed)
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.