Associate Director, Vendor and Relationship Management
The Associate Director of Global Clinical Operations, Vendor & Relationship Management will be Responsible for leading integration projects for selected vendors supporting Global Development.
The AD will be involved in ensuring that a cohort of GCO and strategic vendor relationships are running efficiently and productively. You will assure the highest quality delivery of Clinical Program Vendor Management Projects, on time and within budget.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Supporting integration of Regeneron and CRO teams and process to drive success of new collaborations
• Supporting oversight of clinical trial execution with external partners.
• Ensuring appropriate documentation of partnerships is developed and maintained
• Acting as operational lead for relationships with key CROs
• Coordinating Joint Operations Committees, Executive Steering Committees, and other Governance Committees on behalf of Regeneron with CROs including agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items
• Developing and improving key vendor performance scorecards. Addressing areas of concern and providing recommendations to mitigate against poor performance
• Assessing portfolio resource demand and shortfall/mitigations for current and potential future portfolio with key vendors.
• Up to 25% travel
This role may be for you if:
You have a passion for change management and driving business-critical projects
You have expertise in cross-company and cross-partnership collaboration
You have experience across clinical portfolios, collaborating with Clinical Trial Management, Cost Management, Finance and Procurement functions.
You have extensive oversight experience, ensuring vendors are executing clinical trials within budget, on time, and of the highest quality
You have experience managing relationships with CROs and other ancillary vendors
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
An advanced degree in science or equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional experience. Prior research and/or clinical training is desired. At least ten years in a project/trial management role, ideally within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.