Senior Manager, Marketing
The Sr. Manager, Marketing, will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy and tactics for a rare disease asset in preparation for and after launch. This individual will report to the Executive Director, Marketing.
- Develop brand marketing tactical plan in line with brand strategies and objectives
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives for HCPs/Consumers, including disease education, personal promotion, non-personal promotion, and conference-related promotional activities
- Direct and supervise creative agencies and other vendors
- Lead reviews of promotional materials with Regulatory/Legal/Medical
- Handle timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan
- Provide input into key customer list based on market opportunities
- Coordinate speaker training planning and management of speaker bureau
- Support design and execution of Advisory Boards
- Collaborate with marketing and sales management, market access, patient support, market research, medical affairs, commercial operations, analytics, finance, and other cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy
- Identify strategic market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance brand penetration
- Develop mid- to long-range plan for future indications and future market entrants
- Inform forecasting and management and delivery of timely reporting (ad hoc and predefined)
- Primary responsibility for US marketing, but with some consultation to ex-US team members
- A proactive, creative and entrepreneurial approach
- Rare disease experience and/or launch experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to run multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment; comfortable with uncertainty and high expectations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in marketing of specialty products
- Market Access (including Buy-and-bill) experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with team members across departments to insure consistency in strategy development and implementation of programs
- Strong project and process management skills, including competency in agency management and budget management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of progressive industry/relevant professional experience; 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.