With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Provides technical review of design documents for assigned systems
- Performs engineering tasks for the design, procurement, fabrication and/or commissioning phases associated with standard or custom systems
- Independently leads small, engineering projects and change controls including concept, funding requests, and approvals
- Independently performs start-up and commissioning activities on assigned systems
- Troubleshoots complex equipment and/or automation related issues and develops sound engineering solutions to address identified problems for assigned systems, On-Call support required/Shift Support
- Recommends and implements performance and reliability improvements for assigned systems
- Leads complex deviation (DR) investigations to adequately identify root cause and implement appropriate corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) to prevent reoccurrence.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum 1+ years related industry experience required OR equivalent, including 1+ year(s)' experience in pharmaceutical/biotech operations
- Direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA) preferred
- Design experience or owners experience with automation or process systems
- Technical expertise in multiple systems/unit operations
- Experience in programming DeltaV, Allen-Bradley and/or Siemens automation systems for automation specific roles
- Strong communication skills with customers, design teams, contractors, and management
- Action oriented skills; ability to learn on the fly
- Good problem solving, technical learning, time management and prioritizing skills
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
* Level is dependent on experience and skill level.