Associate Director, Global Development Metrics and Analytics
The GCO (Global Clinical Operations) Associate Director of Global Development Metrics is accountable for crafting, developing and delivering metrics and analytics related to the operational performance of running clinical trials. In this role, you will work at the portfolio, program and functional levels to provide prospective and retrospective measurements of cost, productivity, efficiency, and quality to facilitate informed and timely decision making for Regeneron's clinical development portfolio. You will also act as a business partner providing critical business operations and strategy support to GCO functional leadership, GD (Global Development) leadership and Finance.
As the Associate Director of Global Development Metrics, a typical day might include the following:
- Engaging with Senior level partners to provide and present various metrics and analyses to help drive time, cost, quality and efficiency within their functional areas.
- Leading the efforts to provide both detailed and high level metrics and analysis for various aspects of clinical development across multiple functional areas.
- Advising and strategizing with functional, financial and portfolio leaders to establish metrics and set appropriate performance targets.
- Leading the regular reporting to these functional areas and providing progress reports.
- Utilizing Data Visualization and Analytical software to produce a suite of metrics and analytics.
- Providing analytics and performance measures to support assessments of vendor performance
- Supporting improvement through metrics reporting, productivity modeling, and tracking capabilities.
- Collaborating closely with GD systems and GCO functional leads to ensure the integrity of the data.
- In close collaboration with Global Development systems functional leadership, defining and delivering data/informatics requirements to support GCO analytics
- Monitoring and participating in external benchmarking studies and collaborations to drive continuous improvement and innovation in analytics and reporting.
- Up to 25% travel.
This role might be for you if:
You have a confirmed understanding all operational processes required to deliver a clinical development program from first-in-human to post-approval
You have extensive experience in performance metrics and reporting, analytics, goal setting, and balanced score cards associated with clinical trial planning, management and execution.
You use data to guide your approach to planning, executing and problem solving
You have experience mining data to identify trends
You have the ability to translate complex business questions and requirements and develop effective solutions
You operate with a high degree of cross-functional agility using outstanding influencing and interpersonal skills
You are influential leader with the innate ability to rally disparate groups to accomplish lofty shared goals
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess a Bachelors' degree and at least 10 years of proven clinical development experience within pharma/biotech, CRO or related business consulting. An MS or MBA is a plus, and five or more years of functional leadership is also highly desirable.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.