Biochemist Associate - Medical Devices
Micropoint Bioscience, Inc., a global provider of Point of Care (POC) medical diagnostic systems and solutions, is seeking a highly motivated individual in support of MBI’s product pipelines.
Job duties include:
- Work with a team of biochemists to prepare reagents of antibody conjugates for the daily production of POC medical diagnostic products
- Schedule the preparation of reagents according to the daily and weekly plan of manufacturing.
- Prepare cartridges for functional test of reagents with QC and R&D groups
- Monitor the daily usage of reagents in manufacturing
- Implement new and modified procedures for reagent and buffer preparation
- Create and update process procedure and working instruction
- Maintain and organize the inventory of consumable and parts required for reagent labs
- Maintain the inventory and order key reagent chemicals for manufacturing
- Participate in new product verification, validation, and implementation
- Perform troubleshoot of the process related to reagents with manufacturing, R&D and QC groups
Job qualifications include:
- MS/BS in biology or chemistry or related fields with 0 - 5 years’ experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in calculation commonly used in chemistry and biology
- Experience in antibody conjugation and purification
- Good computer skills and hands-on experience in using common equipment (pH meter, ELISA plate reader, pump and column for chromatography).
- Independently perform and lead a troubleshooting or process improvement project
- Ability to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible and detailed-oriented
- Flexible in working hours
- Eligibility to work in the US.