Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and organized Project Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager of Manufacturing Operations, the Project Manager will assist the team in charge of implementation of multiple electronic software systems for site readiness of our new commercial biomanufacturing facility in Redmond, WA.
- Daily project management activities: meeting planning, setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items and decisions, document management, ensuring overall team organization
- Communication: ensuring smooth communication across teams and up to leadership, ensuring regular updates to the Senior Project Manager, managing escalation and decision-making processes,
- Timeline management: working with vendors and technical leads to ensure timelines are kept on track, ensuring quick communication of delays and issues, regular reporting on project status and risks to core team
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous project management experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of GMP electronic software systems and processes
- Biologics contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience
- Proven record of implementing biopharmaceutical project management tools, methodologies, practices, and infrastructure
About Just - Evotec Biologics
Just - Evotec Biologics, wholly-owned by Evotec SE, is a unique platform company that integrates the design, engineering, development, and manufacture of biologics. With deep experience in the fields of protein, process and manufacturing sciences, the Just team came together to solve the scientific and technical hurdles that block access to life-changing protein therapeutics; from the design of therapeutic molecules to the design of the manufacturing plants used to produce them. Just's focus is to create access and value for a global market through scientific and technological innovation. Our state-of-the-art labs and cGMP clinical manufacturing plant are co-located in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood - the center of Seattle's medical, global health, and technology industries and a noted top emerging life science hub in the U.S. Our fast-growing team of 100 employees is expanding Just's innovative platform and footprint - building our first North American J.POD® commercial manufacturing facility in the Seattle area. For job opportunities, learn more at www.just.bio/careers