Scientific Associate I (Cell and Molecular Analytics)
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Grow and maintain mammalian cell lines, optimize cell-growth condition, maintain equipment and supplies required for cell culture work.
- Testing support of Drug Substance material for critical analytics.
- Data collection and reporting with knowledge of GLP/GMP environments.
- Work closely with the Separation, Biochemistry, MS groups within TD-Analytical.
- Provide support on reviewing documentation in notebooks and reviewing data in LIMS for specific lab-based processes that the employee is trained on.
- Ensure all experimental procedures and documentation are compliant with highest quality and regulatory standards.
- Partner with diverse team members from various functions, countries and members at various levels in the organization.
- Interface with electronic business systems (e.g, LIMS, SAP, EDMS).
- Bachelors or postgraduate degree with hands on experience in cell culture and cell maintenance is required.
- Previous experience in handling multiple cell-lines is highly desired
- Experience in biopharmaceutical analytics is desirable
- Effective delivery of objectives in a complex matrix environment
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in a cross functional environment
- Ability to present solutions to complex and strategic issues
- Excellent customer focus with demonstrated management of customer expectations