Corporate Development & Investor Relations Associate
Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. We are passionate about developing cell therapies with the ability to outsmart cancer and other complex diseases. We find purpose and meaning in knowing that our efforts will soon improve the lives of patients and their families. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Senti Biosciences is seeking a full-time Corporate Development & Investor Relations (IR) Associate. The Associate will be part of Senti's corporate development team, working closely with leadership to support the execution of its IR activities. The Associate will help track the company's interactions with investors and analysts, craft investor presentations and associated IR materials, and assist with executing confidentiality agreements and
managing virtual data rooms.
With continued fulfillment of the primary responsibilities of this Role, the Associate will have opportunities for exposure over time to other functions within corporate development, such as portfolio strategy, new product planning, competitive intelligence, and business development.
- Support the execution of Senti's investor relations strategy and activities
- Create highly polished slide decks and other materials as required for external presentations
- Assist with an active external communications calendar of investor and analyst conferences, roadshows, and other industry presentations
- Track and document all interactions with investors and analysts
- Aid in the execution of confidentiality agreements and the management of virtual data rooms
- Maintain IR database, including contact management system and other IR materials
- Bachelor's degree (preferably with a life sciences focus)
- Previous experience in life sciences/healthcare finance or management consulting
- Previous work experience in investor relations a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package and title commensurate with qualifications and experience in the South San Francisco Biotech market including:
- Generous 401k instant-vesting employer match
- Healthy snacks and daily lunch program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability benefits
- EAP, Concierge Service, Recognition Awards and Career Development Opportunities
- Significant career growth opportunity as the company develops
Senti Bio is the next generation therapeutics company that designs gene circuits and programs cells for tremendous therapeutic value. Our mission is to engineer an entirely new class of medicine that will transform people's lives by curing the most challenging diseases. We are proud to count NEA, 8VC, Amgen Ventures, Pear Ventures, Lux Capital, Menlo Ventures, Allen & Company, Nest.Bio , Omega Funds, Goodman Capital, and LifeForce Capital among our investors. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA.