AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Lead and effectively communicate with the commercial Humira and Lupron pharmacist staff.
- Manage daily work operations and provides guidance to achieve goals, KPIs and objectives.
- Partner and collaborate with the wider pharmacist community within Pharmacy Solutions
- Pharmacy and clinical expert.
- Conducts pharmacist call monitoring and case reviews and provides feedback.
- Assists in monitoring issues and evaluates/monitors corrective/preventative action outcomes.
- Seek innovative solutions to capitalize on pharmacist opportunities, efficiencies and productivity.
- Partner closely with Pharmacy in Charge to ensure alignment with building wide approach and pharmacy legal requirements.
- Bachelor or PharmD degree in Pharmacy from an accredited pharmacy program is required.
- Licensure in the State of Illinois required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Pharmacist pharmacy and 2 years of supervisor experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable interacting with patients and health care providers to provide drug information, advice and counseling.
- Must be willing to fulfill any and all pharmacists duties/responsibilities if needed, including being able to handle on-call rotations for after-hours patient coverage.
- Must have professional communication skills.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.