Marketing Senior Manager, Portfolio Branding
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within Global Commercial Operations, we provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities!
The Marketing Senior Manager of Portfolio Branding is a key member of the Patient Access team and reports to Director of PSP Patient Access. This individual will be responsible for the development and tactical pull through of the Amgen Patient Access PSP brand. Additionally, this role will lead the strategic and brand planning process across the portfolio for Patient Access.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role you will:
- Lead Patient Access strategic brand planning and brand tactical planning processes
- Lead Amgen One [PSP] Brand efforts for Patient Access, including the following: name development (including customer testing); development and socialization of the brand cross-functionally; development of campaign materials, including working with Agency, and MAC sponsorship; related tactical carry through and budget tracking.
- Supervise development of internal cross-brand planning documents to help handle the planning process for the various products
- Lead strategic marketing efforts for all cross-brand Patient Access work, including developing access marketing strategy, messaging and campaign development, marketing materials and communications, managing agencies, serving as MAC champion, etc.
- Lead development and execution of cross-functional planning, including business unit meetings and training, etc.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek has these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Master's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Knowledge of the US access and payer environments, coverage and reimbursement, and/or patient support service landscape
- 4+ years marketing, sales, access or patient support program management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare space
- Shown ability to develop high impact resources aligned to overall brand strategy
- Strategic development experience including developing access marketing strategy, message development, campaign development, etc.
- Brand development expertise including development of brand logos, campaigns, guidelines, etc.
- Agency and vendor management experience, web and print production expertise
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel; experience developing strategic slide presentations
- Self-starter, quick learner, results driven; ability to work under limited supervision and prioritize a diverse workload of projects and ensure detailed pull through.
- Program innovation and continuous mind-set in order to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Strong project management skills to track complex projects through completion while remaining timely and within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to translate brand needs to our capability partners. Ability to successfully navigate across diverse partner groups.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and relationship management skills; ability to influence across partners to set direction and align work efforts.aa
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.