Supervisor, Lab Services (Full-Time)
- We are now hiring for a full-time SUPERVISOR, LAB SERVICES position.
- Location: AstraZeneca - 121 Oyster Point Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; Monday through Friday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior lab experience required.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Summary: Manages lab services and staff within client locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands how R & D laboratories function and has a proven track record of supporting those activities at various complexity levels.
- Provides day to day oversight and management of the lab staff (associates and technicians), tasked with providing the following services:
- Glassware retrieval, cleaning, autoclaving, and distribution
- Freezer ice scraping and general maintenance and Dry Ice distribution
- Distributing/purging lab coats and stocking safety glasses in airlocks
- Maintaining levels of common laboratory plastic consumables
- Maintaining inventory of common media, reagents and chemicals
- After hours on-call management (Research)
- Buffer/Solution preparation and distribution
- Distilled water delivery
- Preventative maintenance for distiller and for developers
- Bioreactor services
- Flow Cytometer (FACS) and Genetic Analyzer maintenance
- Cell isolation, tissue culture and protein labeling services
- Flow cytometry antibody titration
- Ensures staff is compliant with all contractual, safety and job-specific regulations.
- Responsible for process improvements, reporting and implementation of new improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- R&D lab experience.
- Strong organizational and verbal/written skills.
Associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)