As a member of the Enterprise Records Management (eRM) Department/Dispute Resolution in the Law Department, we are seeking a records management (RM) professional whowill support the implementation and monitoring of the eRM program to assure and maintain the protection, confidentiality, retention, and authorized destruction of company records in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and company requirements. The Records Manager will also serve as the business process owner for the implementation of the RM OpenText system, as well as subsequently providing operational support for the system and process improvement efforts.
AS A RECORDS MANAGER, A TYPICAL DAY COULD INCLUDE:
- Proactively working with the eRM Associate Director and Business partners to implement standards and policies for Records, Information and Retention Management.
- Presenting and ensuring compliance with RIM, Information Management (IM) policies and relevant Information Governance & Management (IGM) standards
- Providing subject matter expertise and best practice consulting and guidance to business functions and projects
- Collaborating between eRM and local/functional compliance, audit, legal, data privacy, QA departments as the need arises
- Implementing, maintain records and information management processes, and oversee RM projects and operational activities
- Functioning as lead of the OpenText project, coordinating the successful completion of the implementation and launch of the new records management system.
- Acting as liaison and ensure alignment to facilitate the implementation as to configuration, test and migration OpenText, as well as associated communications and training materials development and rollout.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing solutions needed for implementation and ongoing functionality of OpenText system at the operational level to ensure the optimal solution is implemented and maintained.
- Serve as ongoing manager of the OpenText system and liaison between the user population of the vendor.
THIS ROLE COULD BE FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Have an ability to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems/problems relating to the role and to serve as an advisor for technical challenges.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Communication skills and interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently, while meeting time sensitive deadlines and prioritizing multiple matters.
- Ability to maintain an independent and objective perspective while developing and maintaining a positive relationship with internal client organizations.
- Ability to work optimally and expertly with colleagues and clients at all levels of the organization and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience with computer systems error resolution, configuration and coding strongly preferred; BS and 4+ years' experience in records management; Experience with content management systems (OpenText preferred).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.