We’re looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial belief to the way of living life. Notably, someone who in the near future aspires to create and run their own company.
We seek a professional with an objective disposition in their approach to the analyses of data. The ideal candidate enjoys getting their hands messy with data.
What you’ll do
- Perform duties of a Study Statistician to support clinical trials of all phases.
- Review work by programmers and programming plans.
- Experience with ADaM data sets is required.
- Contribute to clinical study reports and related activities.
- Prepare statistical analysis plans, specifications for analysis datasets, and table shells.
- Program in SAS (or R) to conduct analyses and to create presentation ready TLFs.
- Review and consult on CRF design and database edit checks.
- Communicate study level resource/quality issues that may impact deliverables or timelines.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and the development of SOPs.
What we’re looking for
- You are dedicated to continual learning.
- PhD in statistics/biostatistics with 3+ years of clinical trials experience (or MS with 5+ years).
- It’s attractive to be able to conduct simulation studies to evaluate operating characteristics of a statistical method (e.g., adaptive designs, interim analyses, Bayesian methods).
- You enjoy statistical science and its application to the design and analyses of clinical trials
- At the core, you’re humble in your role as a teacher and a consultant to the study team.
- Able to work to strict timelines, including the possibility of urgent deliverables.
Please inquire for the $rate/hour. The position is remote, East Coast time-zone is a plus. Duration is 1-year contract with option to extend or FTE.