Paramune is an early-stage biotechnology company, spun out of Stanford, that discovers and develops targeted antibody therapeutics for virus-associated cancers and autoimmune diseases. Its programs exploit novel mechanisms that promise best-in-class next-generation therapeutics. Paramune’s culture is open, honest, fast-paced, team-centered, and science-focused with flat hierarchies. Paramune is located in the Bay Area, less than 10 miles from the Stanford campus. Paramune is on a trajectory to grow to 10 people by the end of 2021, and to rapidly advance programs into the clinic.
Paramune is seeking an outstanding scientist with expertise in immunology to drive discovery and pre-clinical development of novel antibody-based therapeutics. The successful candidate will help lead identification and optimization of antibody-based therapeutics for an autoimmune and infectious disease program.
- Design and execute experiments in cellular and molecular immunology
- Contribute to planning and strategy for antibody drug discovery and development
- PhD or equivalent experience in immunology
- Immunoassays including ELISA, Western blot, flow cytometry, and antibody affinity measurement
- Cell culture and transfection
- Antibody expression and purification
- B and/or T cell proliferation and other in-vitro functional assays
- Protein engineering, in particular antibody design
- Sequencing antibody repertoires and computational analysis of antibody repertoire datasets
- Mouse models of autoimmunity