Director, Scientific Data Architecture
The Data Architect will work within the Data Science and Molecular Profiling team merging biological understanding with data management, aggregation, and analysis tools to evaluate, design and implement innovative solutions for the Regeneron research community. The role will collaborate with colleagues across the research, core technology centers and IT.
As a Senior Data Architect, a typical day may include:
- Evaluate current data management systems and integration needs.
- Design and implement data processing pipelines in coordination with scientific data producers and end users.
- Design and implement solutions for data management and aggregation
- Analyze information flow and recommend appropriate technology to provide support to all laboratory processes.
- Evaluate, design and implement data analysis and visualization tools.
- Coordinate with data producers and consumers to design systems and processes that enable data sharing.
- Define conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Produce technical design documentation
To be considered for this role, you must have minimum of MS/BS + 5-10+ years relevant experience, problem-solving skills and collaborative nature in a fast-paced environment; Excellent communication skills; Deep knowledge of current data management technologies; Experience with big data cluster-computing frameworks (e.g. Apache Spark and Hive).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need