Investor Relations Associate
Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. We are passionate about developing cell therapies with the ability to outsmart cancer and other complex diseases. We find purpose and meaning in knowing that our efforts will soon improve the lives of patients and their families. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Senti Biosciences is seeking a full-time Investor Relations Associate. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Senti's leadership team and its corporate development team to support the execution of its investor relations activities.
You will utilize your strong organizational skills, your advanced experience in PowerPoint, Excel, and Virtual Data Rooms, and managing multiple calendars to help track the company's interactions with investors and analysts, craft investor presentations and associated investor relations materials, assist with executing confidentiality agreements and managing virtual data rooms, and perform administrative tasks as needed such as calendar management related to investor relations and external communications activities.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable with daily contact with high level, C-
Suite Executives, and with performing the administrative tasks that comes with the role.
- Support the execution of Senti's investor relations strategy and activities
- Create highly polished slide decks and other materials as required for external presentations
- Assist with an active external communications calendar of investor and analyst conferences, roadshows, and other industry presentations
- Track and document all interactions with investors and analysts
- Aid in the execution of confidentiality agreements and the management of virtual data rooms
- Maintain IR database, including contact management system and other IR materials
- Perform administrative tasks as needed such as calendar management and scheduling related to IR and external communications activities
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a life sciences focus
- 1-3 years of post-undergrad experience working in an investment bank in the life sciences space
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
- Preference for previous experience in life sciences/healthcare finance or management consulting
- Previous work experience in investor relations a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package and title commensurate with qualifications and experience in the South San Francisco Biotech market including:
- Generous 401k instant-vesting employer match
- Healthy snacks and daily lunch program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability benefits
- EAP, Concierge Service, Recognition Awards and Career Development Opportunities
- Significant career growth opportunity as the company develops
Senti Bio is the next generation therapeutics company that designs gene circuits and programs cells for tremendous therapeutic value. Our mission is to engineer an entirely new class of medicine that will transform people's lives by curing the most challenging diseases. We are proud to count NEA, 8VC, Amgen Ventures, Pear Ventures, Lux Capital, Menlo Ventures, Allen & Company, Nest.Bio , Omega Funds, Goodman Capital, and LifeForce Capital among our investors. Senti Bio is based in South San Francisco, CA, USA.