Associate Director, Technical Delivery Management
The Digital & Data Engineering team is looking for an Associate Director, Technical Delivery Management who will manage the Data & HPC portfolio. We handle several key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Engage across IT leadership and departments to establish repeatable standards engineering delivery services.
- Ensure the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
- Be accountable for the quality of end-to-end service and performance.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery.
- Ensure systems, methodologies and procedures are followed and are continually improved.
- Define, establish and implement structures to support proactive monitoring of risks including problem resolution management, e.g., operational, root-cause analysis.
- Responsible for major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to partners and post incident review.
- Accountable for resolution of issues, working multi-functionally with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architects, Infrastructure, and Service Provider Management teams as necessary.
This job might be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, supporting innovative scientists doing ground breaking science to discover lifesaving medicines.
- Thrive in a collaborative, agile environment which drives creative and efficient use of technology and genomic data to accelerate drug discovery, and you enjoy aligning multiple perspectives into an agreed course of action
To be considered for the role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, technology management or computer engineering as well as 8-10 years in the role of delivering IT services to business or consumers. Minimum of 5 years' experience of large scale outsourced managed services. Experience of managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective. Strong GxP experience, preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.