GMP Biomanufacturing Operator
The GMP Biomanufacturing Operator works daily within Aldevron’s manufacturing areas, performing tasks associated with Aldevron’s GMP plasmid DNA production services. This role focuses specifically on downstream associated with the purification of plasmid DNA, including lysis, Anion Exchange Chromatography, Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (void and enrichment), Thiophilic Absorption Chromatography, diafiltration, and small-scale processing as well as linearization.
- Plan and submit inventory requisitions
- Plan and preparation of production events and process plan memos
- Coordinate production events with buffer preparation operators
- Perform downstream production events
- Complete all documentation associated with GMP projects
- Coordination and sample submission with Quality Control
- Assist in writing manufacturing summary reports after project completion
- Participate and support in Aldevron’s internal audit program and provide requested information and respond to findings presented in the audit report
- Follow Aldevron SOP’s and adhere to regulatory expectations
- Ability to follow through on methodology, understanding that bacteria are living organisms that do not adhere to a schedule
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures and report mistakes if they occur
- Ability to accurately record details and records
- Ability to stand, bend, sit, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Two years of technical laboratory experience in a regulated environment
- Life Science Degree (A.S. or B.S.), in biomanufacturing, biotechnology, microbiology, bioproducts or equivalent preferred
Join Us Today!
Join a team committed to making lives better. Aldevron provides high-quality plasmid DNA, proteins, enzymes, antibodies, and other biologics to help our partners achieve significant breakthroughs for a variety of life science applications.
If you would like to thank someone for referring you to this role, please apply and include their first and last name as a referral source!
Aldevron is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identify, or protected veteran status among other factors.