Junior Clinical Manager
TSR is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 50 years of staffing excellence.
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company is hiring a Junior Clinical Manager on a contracting basis.
Work Location: Princeton NJ
- Department is focused on executing the business' sourcing strategy across all phases of R&D development operations
- Provide operational expertise and strategic leadership, support, guidance and training to teams on all aspects of outsourced work
- Drive outsourcing activities by interfacing with operational teams, support groups and service providers for successful selection, contracting and execution of outsourced studies while ensuring compliance
- Degree in Legal, Life science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced degree a plus
- Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial andProject management experience desired
- Experience interacting with a wide range of suppliers (e.g., Contract Research Organizations, Cooperative groups, Clinical laboratories, Core laboratories including ECG and Imaging service providers): initiating, negotiating and executing legal and/or financial agreements in the clinical trials environment- biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in managing key internal and external stakeholders effectively by frequently soliciting input and gathering and incorporating feedback into processes as appropriate
- Effective management of cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and demonstrated ability to work and influence within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment.