Associate Director, Medical Education (Facial Aesthetics)
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Associate Director, Medical Education
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
- A Strategic Executor. You are responsible for the design and execution of customer education and training programs focused on the Allergan Facial Aesthetics injectable portfolio of products; BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers and KYBELLA®.
- A Collaborative Innovator. You will work closely with the medical education team, brand marketing teams and field sales representatives on planning and execution of each training initiative.
- A Fast- Thinking Leader. You will have experience working in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment, strong communication and collaborations skills, ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure, is a self-starter and able to accomplish objectives and tasks on-time and within budget. This position reports to the Executive Director of Medical Education, Facial Aesthetics.
- Lead strategy and execution of customer injector training programs. Responsible for development and evolution of training program architecture, assists in content development, creates educational material and engages with HCP faculty trainers and program attendees.
- Manages multiple training platforms and creates yearly training plan that aligns with marketing and sales objectives. Creates monthly reports and provides program ROI analysis. Evaluates and recommends program changes or enhancements. Responsible for building strong relationships with faculty trainers, contracting of faculty, train faculty on new content/programs and assures each program adheres to compliance guidelines. This position will seek insights from faculty trainers on the latest content trends in aesthetics as well as gain feedback on current training platforms and program offerings . The Associate Director is responsible for managing assigned programs and associated budget as well as work cross-functionally and aligns on process and procedures related to training programs. Travel to selected events and programs is required
- Develop effective working relationships with the Facial Aesthetics Medical Education team, internal executive stakeholders, sales force, brand marketing leaders, digital marketing leaders and agency partners.
- Attendee and conduct symposiums at Tier 1 society meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Device experience preferred
- Product marketing /strategy development experience and the ability to execute key strategies with minimal supervision
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Preferred knowledge of pharma marketing and/or medical device marketing, including product positioning, marketing plan development and execution, product launch and life-cycle management
- Analytical skills
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to develop key strategies and execute
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
- 35 % Travel Required
- Work in a professional open-space office environment in Irvine, CA
For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Allergan, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.