Executive Director, Corporate Security
The Executive Director, Corporate Security is responsible for managing an integrated program for security through the development and implementation of strategic security programs, created through interactions with senior management, other employees, external resources and key stakeholders. He/she will ensure that Regeneron colleagues are provided the necessary tools and education to protect Regeneron's employees, assets and facilities. He/she will provide the strategic vision integrating the Regeneron Security Program throughout the corporation. The scope of the role include international sites in Dublin and the UK. Some travel to those sites will be required.
As the Executive Director, Corporate Security, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for managing the Corporate Security program for Regeneron.
- Providing direction and oversight to employed and contracted security staff responsible for employee safety, physical security and asset protection.
- Directing and overseeing implementation of security operational policies and procedures and developing overall security strategy for executive management approval.
- Providing leadership with input about the security department strategy, organization goals and current policies.
- Advising executive management on strategic direction for security organization and internal alignment needs.
- Establishing strategy to build security organization from the ground up ensuring all aspects of corporate security are addressed.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with facility leadership and Regeneron partners to support collaborative approach to maintaining and implementing security
- Executing the corporate security strategy and day to day site security, security services for executive protection, access control and technical security, travel security and crisis management
- Liaison with the Company's industrial organization and product supply group, commercial, and regulators regarding counterfeit products.
- Supervising and managing employed and contracted security staff ensuring that security operations are conducted in accordance with departmental and company standards, policies and guidelines.
- Conducting employee awareness training as needed.
This role might be for you if:
- Demonstrated success leading in a highly dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communicator who has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build consensus.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of integrity, compliance and confidentially.
To be considered for this position you must have a bachelor's degree along with 15 years of progressive security experience. Ten years must be in a leadership position within a federal or law enforcement environment. Prior corporate security experience is a plus but not required. Biopharma industry considered be a big plus. Past experience musts include engaging, fostering and maintaining local, regional and federal law enforcement relationships. Demonstrated experience in understanding and working with key partners within crisis manager is required. An extensive history of creating internal and external relationships to help shape the security program and ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization is also required. You must also have a high level of proficiency with systems with the ability to prepare reports and analyze metrics.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.