Biopharma Workflow Manager- Mass Spectrometry
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a product marketing professional to join the fast-paced Agilent Mass Spectrometry (MS) Marketing team. This is your opportunity to join the team that's bringing differentiated MS products and workflow solutions to the Biopharma market to help our customers increase their productivity and streamline their analytical workflows. As a member of this high-performing team, you will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the Biopharma products and workflow analysis. You will work closely with customers and our worldwide R&D, marketing, sales, and business unit management teams to formulate Biopharma workflow strategy.
To accomplish this, you will have the responsibility to:
- Work with worldwide customers, Biopharma industry influencers, and experts to identify key customer workflows, worldwide market trends, and MS technologies
- Interface with both hardware and software R&D, marketing, and sales to support new product development and assist with new product commercialization
- Assess current product offering to develop LC/MS workflow gap analysis and drive implementation
- Develop new Biopharma workflow solution products that meet the customers' needs and solve their pain points
- Define go to market strategies for the Biopharma workflow products
- Understand and define key biopharma software workflows
- Identify initiatives to enable specific biopharma workflows
- Be able to demonstrate leadership to influence priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction
Can start remotely due to covid
- Masters or PhD Degree in Chemistry or equivalent, plus 8 or more years of experience in LC/MS or biopharmaceutical company
- Extensive laboratory experience in biologics characterization in biopharmaceutical setting
- An established record of expertise in Mass Spectrometry products, markets, and customer workflows
- Technical knowledge of LC/MS instruments and knowledge with software suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication to work globally
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with sales and product marketing professionals across the organization to develop effective market strategies and programs
- Experience in working with worldwide customers and is a strong internal advocate for customer-focused solutions and application-driven development
- Ability to travel worldwide; more than 25% travel required, including international travel
- This position is located in Santa Clara, CA
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email email@example.com opens an email client application. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.