Provide administrative support for Analytical Research and Development (ARD) and BioProcess Research and Development (BRD) colleagues. The successful candidate is responsible for a variety of administrative support duties including assisting colleagues with room and calendar reservations, travel booking, meeting coordination, supply ordering, on-boarding and other assistance with facility and personnel administration. The candidate will provide administrative and logistical support for the upcoming move to the new Durham Clinical Manufacturing Facility located in the Research Triangle Park area. The candidate will excel working in a team environment with other administrative and operational personnel, as well as ARD and BRD people leaders, to provide support for the organization.
- Meeting support: room reservations, audio/visual assistance, coordinating catering, manage recurring meetings for ARD including cross-site video conferencing, manage meeting agenda documentation, upload presentations/ minutes to SharePoint.
- Travel reservations and expense support.
- Manage group calendars.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Support of hiring through onboarding of new colleagues: lead the set-up of interview schedules, serve as an escort, assist in on boarding, ensure new colleagues are equipped with computers, desk space, etc.
- Interface with site services regarding maintenance of office areas and office equipment.
- Order supplies
- Support ARD and BRD operations through maintenance of colleague and contractor data.
- Regularly communicate the status of requests, identify new ways to help colleagues make their work easier to get done, engage and help other administrative team members with larger events or initiatives.
- Collaborate with and serve as backup for other administrative assistants in Morrisville, St. Louis and Andover.
- Special projects as identified.
- High school degree with some administrative training.
- 3+ years performing administrative duties in a corporate environment.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and WebEx systems.
- Proficiency with enterprise systems such as travel/expense reporting, document repositories such as Sharepoint, supply ordering systems, etc.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, work in teams, and communicate the status of requests.
- Associates degree
- 5+ years performing administrative duties in a corporate environment/
- Requires light lifting, frequent walking between buildings to assist with meetings or office space, extensive computer use.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Minimal travel to other ARD/BRD sites may be beneficial.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: December 1, 2020
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.