Marketing Analyst, Programmatic
Marketing Analyst, Programmatic
If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you!
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. AGN Data Labs is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Programmatic Marketing Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for programmatic advertising across Allergan Aesthetics's portfolio of products (Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm, SkinMedica, Dermalinfusion, Coolsculpting, CoolTone and Natrelle implants). He/She will be a key contributor as part of the Performance marketing team, responsible for their own portfolio of advertising clients' reporting & insights.
The Analyst should have hands-on keyboard experience in all things programmatic, comfortable with setting up campaigns, making data driven optimization throughout the campaign's flight, troubleshooting creative approvals and discrepancies, and providing campaign reporting and insights. The Analyst will play an important role in campaign strategy, media buying, and programmatic innovation.
In addition to core campaign management, the Analyst will collaborate with ADL's other channel disciplines, sharing key audience insights and omni-channel optimization opportunities. The role also requires ownership of key administrative tasks, such as billing and invoicing, managing PO's and monthly accruals with Finance while reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Managing reporting & analytics across various digital media channels and platforms including The Trade Desk, Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager (DCM, DFA), Google Analytics, and more.
- Creating floodlights and trafficking all OLV, CTV, programmatic display and site direct campaigns on behalf of our full portfolio of aesthetic brands.
- Identifying top-performing audiences and adjusting media flighting/budget allocation to drive strongest results against core KPI's such as registrations, find-a-doctor searches and gift card purchases
- Partnering with our Analytics team to support the implementation of a multi-channel attribution model that appropriately reflects the impact that OLV/CTV/Display have on lower funnel conversion events
- Managing monthly billing and invoicing with all key programmatic partners and platforms, ensuring actuals are documented properly with Finance and accruals reflect prior month spend
- Ensuring that programmatic campaigns are launching on time and according to budget, as originally scoped by project managers and directors.
- Identify and vet new publishers and platforms that can help drive the success of Allergan Aesthetics' portfolio of brands, with a specific focus on tools and technologies that allow us to engage new consumers and grow the aesthetics industry as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing communications or related field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for consumer products or technology platforms.
- Experience with industry standard programmatic platforms including DV360, Campaign Manager, and The Trade Desk.
- Expertise with GA360, ideally including experience in developing multi-channel conversion paths and weighted attribution modeling
- Familiarity building custom audiences using a CDP, and pushing those audiences into various platforms using LiveRamp
- Strong MS Excel proficiency - must be comfortable with pivots, v-look-ups, etc
- Mastery of technical aspects related to floodlight development, implementation and all core programmatic campaign trafficking
- 3+ years managing relationships with publishers and platform partners - ability to review proposals and negotiate rates and placements to best support each brand's objectives
- Industry certifications, i.e. Google Skills Shop
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Allergan, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.