Sr. Manager, Operational Excellence
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results.
What Your New Manager Wants You To Know
I am looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Operations Excellence will utilize lean and six sigma tools and techniques to analyze, harmonize, and improve business processes internally across the organization, and externally from suppliers to customers. This position defines the business improvement strategy, and manages, drives, and executes projects from concept through implementation.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
A strategic thinker : Align and excite internal stakeholders to facilitate success through strong leadership, strategic thinking and personal drive.
First class team player : Collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure compliance and ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Responsible for creating a PMO that drives operational Process Improvement methodology activities using Lean Six Sigma statistical tools such as Capability analysis, Design of Experiments, ANOVA, ANOM, etc., to analyse relevant targets and cost savings.
- Support the site Leadership Team in delivery of annual operational Process Improvement targets.
- Work with local facility stakeholders to develop / deliver annual programs to optimize Process Improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste.
- Key driver of site operational Process Improvement projects/ initiatives in line with Allergan strategic goals.
- Provide training as required on Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Development of site standards pertaining to operational Process Improvement metrics.
- Representing Allergan at trade shows and exhibitions to identify potential new equipment and processes; subsequently producing feasibility reports.
- Any other responsibilities deemed appropriate to the role.
- Min. 5 years' experience in a Process Improvement role, Ideally with some Management experience
- 3rd Level Qualification in Process, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green / Black belt qualification or equivalent
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Capable of leading large & small projects in a timely manner
- A clearly defined strategic thought process and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and structured problem solving
- Confident to liaise at all levels, articulate with good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- An ability to work/lead effectively in cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Allergan, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.