Director, International HRConnect & Payroll Integration
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Lead all LAGN integration activities for International affiliates to transform to our HRConnect model for HR Operations and Payroll support. Will act as the dedicated integration leader overseeing all strategy and integration team leadership while ensuring all day to day deliverables, coordination, planning, problem solving, and implementations meet expected requirements to achieve business results. Will support project team members as needed in ensuring project milestones and project deliverables for all global, regional, and local HR operations and time and pay practices across our HRConnect shared service centers and project team members are realized. Provide direction, advice and guidance to our business partners and lead efforts to simplify and normalize operational processes, foster alignment in corporate policies and procedures globally and enhance operational consistency for all HRConnect activities where possible.
- Lead global integration design and evaluation efforts, support design and establishment of processes to ensure HRConnect's employee data, pay and time practices are best-in-class and consistently administered globally.
- Oversee consulting partner relationships, influence COE teams and internal HRConnect partners, identify and remediate project risks or compliance items while working with senior management to design and implement changes to policies and procedures as appropriate
- Primary liaison to all COE and LAGN partners as we identify, build, and execute integration/acquisition/divestiture roadmaps. Work to formalize these activities in conjunction with our existing Finance, Treasury, BTS and HRConnect business support globally.
- Identify and establish robust methodologies for International operational practices and policy management, influence change and drive consistency across legal-entity programs
- Development, maintenance and communications of policies and procedures that govern the International HRConnect operational and pay and time practices of HRConnect
- Lead necessary reviews with stakeholders and COE's to ensure HRConnect business practice and procedures comply with Corporate and local regulations and audit practices
- Champion Communications and Change Management leadership in the preparation and maintenance of communications related to compliance, policy and procedural updates, employee reminders, etc
- Lead and act as the global liaison for HRConnect and partners in legal, hr, finance, tax and treasury on both standard and special requests
- Partner with Global HRConnect center leaders to maintain relationships with vendors as we assimilate LAGN activities and manage execution on the many areas of work with focus and support on maintaining appropriate support and level of services
- BA/BS degree required in Management, Human Resources, or Information Systems. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of Global HR Benefits, Payroll, Compensation and Operational experience with experience managing acquisitions and divestitures
- HR and third party vendor management experience
- Experience in managing a global team and range of HR services to a large, geographically dispersed employee population.
- Experience and exhibited leadership ability in the creation and evaluation of policies, processes, and systems to identify business risks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analytics and presentation.
- Demonstrated organizational, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience at all levels (internal and external partners), with a bias towards delivering superior customer service.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.