Pulse Biosciences is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join the IT team out of our Hayward office. You are right for this role if you consider yourself a self-starter; someone who is able to manage multiple tasks and projects in NetSuite simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the administration of NetSuite ERP application, solution engineering, recommending process improvements and implementing enhancements to the NetSuite ERP system, while adhering to a SOX and IT Change Management processes. This individual will be responsible for optimizing and automating financial applications landscape by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support company's growth and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a primary NetSuite Systems administrator and subject matter expert by serving as a technical lead for our internal teams to manage and optimize NetSuite for our business needs.
- User Provisioning, Saved Searches, Reports, Day-today Administrative functions.
- Sandbox Refreshes.
- Assist with ITGC reports for SOX compliance.
- Support core NetSuite Users of Finance, Inventory, Procurement and Manufacturing business functions.
- Support FastPath implementation for SOD Controls, Analysis Monitoring and Mitigation project.
- Support SOD requirements for Production Changes, using established IT Change Management policies and procedures.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for NetSuite support and maintain proper system access.
- Analyze and streamline Procurement to Pay process in NetSuite, in consideration with related boundary applications.
- Support requests for new features or functionality and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
- Partner with Integration Team and Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues.
- Support the Finance and Operations departments during the month-end close issues and process.
- Stay current on NetSuite features.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 4-6 years of verifiable hands-on experience on NetSuite primarily as Administrator role, with at least two full-scale implementations.
- 6-8 years of overall combined Enterprise Business Applications experience.
- Experience supporting or implementing third-party tools, SuiteApps, and/or boundaries with NetSuite (examples include Revenue Automation, Credit Card Integrations, Expense Management, SOX Automation, Bank Reconciliation, Logistics Automation, etc).
- Experience working with Auditors for ITGC requirements.
- Familiarity with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, NetSuite Customizations, Saved Searches, Suite Talk.
- Familiarity with SnapLogic platform is desired, but not required (this is not a developer role).
- Experience using collaborative tools like Smartsheet, Slack, Jira and/or Confluence.
- Is a NetSuite Community Enthusiast and Contributor.
- Knowledge or experience of SuiteCommerce Advanced preferred, but not a requirement.
- NetSuite Foundation Certification is highly desired.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements
- Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Flexible Attitude & work ethic adaptable to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exhibit passion about Data Integrity, Data Modelling and Data governance.
- Basic understanding of Accounting, Costing and Manufacturing Configurations within NetSuite.
- Expertise on Record-to-Report, Procure-To-Pay, Manufacturing processes within NetSuite.
- Excellent oral written communication skills, structured work methodology and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work conscientiously, build trust and relationship with team and stakeholders, accomplish tasks with minimal direction, using good judgment, taking initiative to accomplish short and long-range projects.
- Ability to work as a team member, multi-task and be very flexible to adapt to the fast-changing work priorities and requirements of a dynamic, growing company.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.