Return Goods Senior Group Lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Field daily inquiries from CSRs in regards to return processing by responding to emails, phone calls, and creating meetings. Assign product return activities to CSRs.
- Daily review of returns transmitted from 3 rd party vendor. Identify errors, inconsistencies, or issues related to the transmission. Determine origin of issue; vendor or AbbVie related. Work with vendor, customer service, and/or IT depending on the issue.
- Act as one of the primary contacts with vendor partner to handle return product activities and to maintain awareness of all processes and expectations.
- Create reporting for lot file, customer file, product file, issue tracking, daily correspondence.
- Analyze debit memos in question by receivable management, identify issue, and work accordingly with vendor, CSR, or responsible party.
- Report findings to requestor and represent customer service on conference calls in regards to pending issues.
- Serve on cross functional team to create the KPI plan for 3 rd party return vendor; discuss vendor performance, run related reporting and hold vendor accountable.
- Field emails from pricing and represent customer service for questions from and to CSRs. Work with pricing on batched, CVS, ESI returns to set up strategies and processes.
- Core team member on all return meetings, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings are held to discuss returns with internal stakeholders and/or external (return vendor). Represent customer service. Take minutes and distribute.
- Run reports as requested and keep management informed of progress related to resolving return issues.
- Suggest opportunities and procedures to improve operations, elevate service levels, and reduce operational expense.
- Analyze and review product return information from 3 rd party return vendor and customer documentation.
- Update and send lot file to 3 rd party return vendor weekly
- Return table validation.
- Customer service experience
- Experience in working with cross functional teams-
- Strong Analytics background
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Expert knowledge in SAP
- Intermediate user of Mircrosoft Suite Products
- 5 plus years Vender relations Experience
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.