Manager, Promotion Analytics
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Will take the leadership role for a franchise covering multiple products and/or multiple therapeutic areas and focusing on supporting life cycle strategies and convey results and recommendations of the research to the franchise as well as to senior management.
- Develop and Execution of Analytical Plan to take leadership role for the overall development, integration, and execution of brand specific analytical plan for multiple products within a single franchise. The role will include successful integration of projects across relevant functions, and will convey results and recommendations of the research to the franchise.
- The role is expected to propose, develop and execute appropriate research required to support Plan/Long Range Plan sales projections, as well as integrating all aspects of secondary and primary research information in order to ensure that the product forecast is well reasoned and justified.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree in business or science preferred
- 8+ years analytical experience required
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.