R & D Associate, Muscle & Metabolism
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced research associate to join the Muscle and Metabolism Group to support our discovery and development efforts pertaining to lipid or liver metabolism. The individual will be responsible for the execution of in vitro and in vivo biological experiments necessary to develop cell-based and animal models for testing of experimental therapeutics and for mechanistic biology studies.
As the R&D Associate, Muscle and Metabolism, a typical day might include the following:
- Tissue culturing, transfections, FACS.
- Western blotting and ELISA.
- Utilizing molecular biology techniques.
- Mouse handling, injections (IP, SC, IV) and bleeds.
- Performing minor survival surgeries (i.e. osmotic pump implantation).
- Performing relevant data analysis and interpretation, collate data for presentation or reporting, and present data at group meetings.
- Maintaining accurate and complete laboratory records.
This role might be for you if:
- You are hardworking, flexible, innovative and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well on a team.
- You are a self-starter and can work efficiently within a group and independently.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 3 plus years or Master's degree with at least 1 year of relevant laboratory experience is required. The ideal candidate will have in-depth in vitro or in vivo technical expertise. A background in metabolism, lipid metabolism, liver biology, or immunometabolism is preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.