Maximo Program Manager
The Maintenance / Engineering Systems Manager will develop and implement strategies for CMMS system upgrades and improvements. Manage Maintenance / Engineering Systems groups and all change control functions related to the CMMS system. Develop and implement solutions to aid in all aspects of Maintenance and Engineering activities.
- Direct and control all functions and activities related to Maintenance / Engineering CMMS Systems and documentation.
- Act as liaison for Engineering for matters related to the IS/IT function. This includes network, hardware, software and user support issues. Responsible for translating engineering user requirements into technical solutions.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing and performance management for all direct reports.
- Provide support for maintenance budgeting and analysis as required.
- Coordinates with Engineering Project teams and their external consultants to ensure consistency of CMMS data and documentation.
- Coordinates with internal customers to develop system processes that improve business process efficiency.
- Ensure that the computer-related systems and methods are in-line with industry "best practices" and utilize current technologies.
- Function as the CMMS System SME to resolve system issues, user technical questions and maximize the systems' potential
- Identifies, develops, and delivers CMMS training to users as required.
- Develop KPIs, queries, reports and other tools to allow maintenance and engineering groups to effectively track spending and asset management.
- Maintain System user documentation and revisions to the documentation. Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to the CMMS and associated processes.
- Serve as primary liaison with CMMS vendors
- Administer CMMS (e.g. user security, user account maintenance, data quality review, system audit trails) as required.
- Lead and manage CMMS Systems projects. Develop project scope, budget forecast, and implementation timeline.
- Develop and execute Site CMMS Strategic Plan
- Performs other engineering duties as required
This position demands that the incumbent translates the engineering requirements into tangible technical solution. The individual must be able to bring the requirements of Engineering and the interdependencies with other departments into focus to develop a technical solution that fits within the working environment. Must be able to schedule their staff as well as their own time to meet the schedules of a "change control" driven environment.
This requires that the individual has a good working knowledge of software systems and their limitations as well as engineering practices. This position requires the interaction of the incumbent with numerous levels of management and people of various backgrounds. The ability to work cross-functionally is essential in completing the requirements of this position. Good written and verbal communications skills are necessary for this role. This position requires extensive knowledge and experience with Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) systems as well as Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) technology. It is essential that the candidate has in-depth knowledge and understanding of Engineering practices and methods used in Project and Plant maintenance in a GMP environment. Candidate should have working knowledge of Computer Application implementation methods and be familiar with the IT Project Life Cycles. Experience and formal training in Document Management Systems technology is a must. A good background in the principals of Change Control is essential.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field.
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a GMP or FDA regulated environment.
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Occasionally walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations with occasional travel within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently with little guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions and plans work schedules to meet goals. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues.