Associate Director, Global In-Field Team Excellence
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Associate Director, Global In-Field Team Excellence position requires an individual with strong business acumen, the ability to engage and influence across Functions and geographies to deliver timely and high-impact results. The key purpose of the role is to enable our vision for IFTe and drive, align and inspire IFTe Capability building across Global, Area, Affiliates, Brands and Functions. The IFT Capability building will require active engagement and partnership with other CEx Capabilities and Functions, GBTs, Medical, Market Access, Areas and Core Affiliates, leveraging bottom up innovation combined with the strategic view for integrated FutureFit Capabilities. This role can be based in HQ in Rungis, France or Chicago or in a country.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide IFTe Capability guidance and support to Brands (with focus on launch Brands), Functions and Areas/Affiliates, on all IFTe Capability elements.
- Support GBTs as they create, update and implement IFTe Playbooks.
- Work with Global and Area BTs, BTS, GMABI, to implement, embed and monitor IFTe capability across Affiliates, leveraging suitable Tools & Processes (data, KPIs/metrics, dashboards, Veeva, digital channels, etc).
- Work closely with all IFTe Capability Team partners and workstreams, to develop simple, customer-centric, business-relevant deliverables that will take IFT execution to the next level.
- Work closely with other FutureFit Capability Teams (Brand Excellence, Multi-Channel, Winning With Data, etc) to ensure strategic alignment and seamless integration of global activities and ensuring absolute clarity as they are communicated to Areas and Affiliates.
- Support CEx leadership and core Affiliates to prioritize right and develop roadmaps for impactful deliverables for advancing their IFTe Capability.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years as a member of an IFT at Affiliate level
- 3+ years of Commercial experience as Brand Manager, Sales Manager, BUM.
- Experience/very good understanding of IFTe Methodology.
- Experience/very good understanding of integrated FutureFit Capabilities.
- Ability to be agile & nimble to changing business conditions, strong collaboration and teamwork across cross-functional groups to contribute to a productive work culture.
- Lead strategically and create trust and respect within the organization. Proven leadership of high-performing, cross-functional global teams in matrix organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to Influence without authority
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
- Ambassador of Abbvie Ways We Work
- Able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet/exceed deadlines.
- Demonstrated leading/inspiring change with positive outcomes by achieving results through people with no direct line management responsibility.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.