Sr Manager, Development Program Management - CardioMetabolic
The Senior Program Manager, Development (Cardio Metabolic) provides operational leadership and matrix management to plan and drive progress on critical development activities through various stages of a program lifecycle. We are seeking an individual who can successfully foster positive relationships with internal and external customers and ensure quality and results for programs. We are looking for someone to initiate and manage the decision-making and risk-management processes and is proactive in troubleshooting and overcoming program challenges.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading the evolution of strategy by working with project leads and cross-functional teams. Ensures the project is moving towards completion and within timelines and budget
- Supporting the development and accuracy of the server environment, and implements new solutions to improve planning and tracking of information
- Collaborating with asset teams to develop and lead detailed project plans across all functions
- Acting as a "subject matter authority" providing ready knowledge of program achievements, key results, interdependencies, and critical decisions
- Encouraging a positive team culture of ownership and accountability including continuous evaluation, recognition, and process innovation
- Proactively providing guidance on resolving program challenges by developing measurable solutions
This role might be for you if:
- You are a great teammate and can efficiently work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You can be an effective leader throughout multiple projects and programs
- You have a passion for drug development and how it drives Regeneron's overall goal of bringing better medicines to patients in need
To be considered for this role, you must have an advanced degree in life sciences/business preferred or a bachelor's degree with 7 years of program management in the pharmaceutical industry. We need someone with knowledge and shown application of project management standard methodologies and experience working on clinical development programs that bridge product development and commercialization.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.