Abbvie Learning Center (ALC) LMS System Administrator
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
The LMS System Administrator is accountable for day to day administration of US Commercial's Learning Management System (LMS) and is responsible for the communication, launch, tracking and support of learning activities in the LMS for US and PR Commercial users.
- This position works with a high volume of compliance and product training content/activities and requires quality, speed, agility and accuracy to support the online learning needs of the organization.
- Creation and assignment of product and non-product assessments/exams.
- Efficient design, administration, and maintenance of LMS content catalog libraries.
- Provide learning activity completion analysis and trend reporting as needed.
- Partner with Compliance Operations team and other internal customers in preparation for launch and maintenance of online training activities.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of LMS help desk resolutions for field and home office help desks. Conducts training sessions for help desk associates as needed.
- Create and update LMS business process documents as needed.
- Must be comfortable with cross functional team structures and adept at influence management.
- Must be flexible in a dynamic environment in order to meet various needs of the business.
- Problem Solving / Issue Resolution - Identify, investigate and resolve or recommend solutions to operational and business issues. Respond to problems identified by co-workers, management and field sales within the appropriate time frame. Determine root cause of issues. Map alternatives and business processes. Develop recommendations and implement changes and preventive measures.
- Continuous Improvement - Continuously identify, assess and implement opportunities for process improvements that deliver process efficiencies, improved data quality, and an enhanced learner experience.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in an LMS is required, experience with Sum Total LMS a plus.
- Pharma sales or technology company (sales / implementation) and Compliance experience is a plus.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of various computer programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- High level of oral and written communication skills is required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and cultivate effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- 1-3 years operations support experience required.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.