Sr. Director, Information Technology (IT)
IGM Biosciences (Nasdaq: IGMS) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on creating and developing engineered IgM antibodies. IgM antibodies have inherent properties that we believe may enable them to improve upon the efficacy and safety of IgG antibodies in multiple therapeutic applications.
We have created a proprietary IgM antibody technology platform that we believe is particularly well suited for developing T cell engagers, receptor cross-linking agonists, and targeted cytokines. Our lead product candidate, IGM-2323, is a bispecific T cell engaging IgM antibody targeting CD20 and CD3, and we have initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial for the treatment of relapsed/refractory B cell Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) patients in 2019. Our second product candidate is IGM-8444, an IgM antibody targeting Death Receptor 5 (DR5) for the treatment of patients with solid and hematologic malignancies, for which we have recently initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial. Also in our product pipeline is IGM-7354, a bispecific IgM antibody delivering interleukin-15 (IL-15) cytokines to PD-L1 expressing cells for the treatment of patients with solid and hematologic malignancies.
Reporting to the CFO, the Sr. Director, Information Technology (IT) is a newly created position and will lead all IT activities at IGM. As one of our early hires and one of the first IT employees, you will have a unique opportunity to influence and shape the culture of the company and play a leading role in our rapid growth. To be successful in this role you should enjoy, and be comfortable, in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial, and hands-on environment.
- Creation and execution of a multi-year roadmap for building a high-performing, efficient and scalable IT function.
- Management of the company’s technology operations including servers, laptops, software, storage, cloud computing, and security.
- Partnership with internal stakeholders across the company to analyze business requirements, determine technology needs and select / implement appropriate solutions.
- Planning and execution of projects that support the company’s strategic goals and projected growth.
- Execution of a cybersecurity strategy in partnership with the CFO and Audit Committee as well as management of a robust SOX environment supported by policies, procedures and training.
- Design of the IT organization inclusive of a hiring plan and perspectives on which functions to build in-house versus outsource.
- A minimum BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or relevant field.
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience, including at least 3-5 years in a leadership role.
- Broad IT Infrastructure management experience, with particular emphasis in Biotech desired.
- Understanding of SOX and GxP controls, experience in an FDA-regulated environment is required.
- Experience with the implementation, integration, management, and securing of hybrid environments where both Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and cloud-based infrastructure are incorporated is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills.
- Strategic mindset with a strong analytical foundation.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative, team-based and family-like work environment. It is one of our biggest goals to maintain our company culture.
One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we are offering robust and comprehensive benefits with a variety of options:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance. The full premium amount for our employees and their dependents is covered by IGM
- STD, LTD, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off, 5 sick days per year, 10 holidays
- Cell phone & internet subsidy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual training budget for professional development
- Commuter Benefit
- Annual bonus program
- New hire stock options
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.