Field Tools Manager
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Field Tools Manager acts as liaison between the Franchise teams and Field Tool partners to oversee enhancement requests, implementation, deployment, and communications. This position drives field force effectives through strategic partnership with the Franchise business units and Field Tools, Associate Director to identify areas of enhancements, streamline processes, and increase sales force effectiveness in alignment with Franchise strategies.
The Field Tools Manager is also responsible for running data queries, performing field analytics, and reporting/presentation development to meet requests from internal or Franchise partners.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Will complete data queries and analyses for ad hoc requests.
- Will work to optimize the effectiveness of Field Tools; partner and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams for holistic approach; and perform other duties as required.
- Will work in partnership and coordination with Field Tools, Associate Director on key projects
- Act as a liaison between Franchise Teams, Tool Partners, and Field Tools, Associate Director to oversee the design, deployment and communication of select Field Tools and data reporting requests
- SME and lead for third party data tool
- Support iREP Franchise Manager with iREP reporting execution
- Cross functional leadership across appropriate partners to roll out projects in scope and on-time.
- Develops project plans that integrate and align with cross departmental processes and other projects, and provides innovative solutions to overcome project hurdles.
- Acts as a resource to provide innovative solutions to mitigate risks, manages competing customer priorities, facilitates contingency plans as needed, and improves field force effectiveness.
- BA, BS degree required. BA/BS required to ensure effective understanding and application of business concepts
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management (including leadership of a significant cross-functional project), marketing, sales operations or information technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficient with SQL/Modeler and ability to pull data and manipulate into meaningful reports.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously with sense of urgency
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong customer and operations focus.
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate complex and difficult concepts.
- Extensive understanding of pharmaceutical field sales activities, roles and behaviors.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver training and communications; public speaking ability
- Understanding and experience working directly with pharmaceutical sales data sources.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to develop and execute innovative, creative solutions
- Master's degree in business or science preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, compliance regulations and standards preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g.CFR 210/211, cGMP)
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.