ARCH Adoption Lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
AbbVie Information Research is seeking an established product manager and evangelist to drive adoption of the foundational data convergence platform for AbbVie Research and Development. This role will gain widespread use and maximize the productive impacts of the AbbVie Research Convergence Hub (ARCH) platform through communications, training, and UI/UX functionality.
Under the direction of the Convergence Platform Program Lead, and delivering on the vision of executive leadership, you will build an ongoing marketing, training, and feedback ecosystem to connect a diverse community of knowledge consumers to the capabilities of the ARCH. This role combines marketing research, product development, UI/UX design, and training to realize the maximum return on investment for the ARCH platform.
This is an opportunity to become part of the team building an integrated R&D data and analytics platform - the AbbVie Research Convergence Hub (ARCH) - to power data-driven insights that ultimately lead to better, faster decisions and therapies for patients. You will help enable and grow our culture of data driven insights and decision making. You will help drive R&D productivity through shortening cycle times. Most importantly, by helping to unlock information like deeper understanding of novel therapies, biomarkers that are predictive of response, novel endpoints, and many more concepts you will make cures possible and will make a remarkable impact in the lives of our people and patients.
- Lead and implement the ARCH platform adoption strategy
- Develop communications and marketing to promote the ARCH platform
- Establish and coordinate ARCH platform training programs
- Lead marketing research, and implement measurements, metrics, and KPIs to inform ARCH platform development
- Liaise with internal stakeholder groups to determine priorities and identify design tradeoffs
- Coordinate ARCH platform user interface and experience (UI/UX) design efforts
- Manage external partners involved in development of the ARCH platform
- Drive for continuous improvement and enablement through close collaboration with domain data owners and experts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 14+ years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 12+ years of experience. Eight years of experience in application program development. Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area's functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Technical background in healthcare, laboratory diagnostics, medical devices or pharmaceutical companies.
- Proven ability to innovate with a history of new or improved technology solutions with remarkable impact on company productivity.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within function and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in areas of science and technology.
- Extensive technology product management.
- Extensive marketing, marketing research, product evangelist.
- Training program development.
- Quantified performance analytics
- Detailed UI/UX design
- Life sciences / pharmaceutical / biopharma
- General data management
- Not a hands-on technical position, but previous technical programming/data systems
- Highly regulated and restricted data domains
- Statistics and data science
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time and deliver results across multiple workstreams at once
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple groups within the organization and effectively collaborate with external partners
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.