With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Works with the production departments to coordinate and maintain the calibration, preventive maintenance and repair scheduling activities on critical production equipment.
Interfaces with departments as to equipment availability, resources and duration.
Assists the M2U Management with systems procedures and documentation.
Facilitates intra-department communication on issues associated with scheduling.
Interact with departments to develop shutdown schedules
Conduct shutdown meetings.
- Create and maintain the Calendar to manage all PM's over one year cycle
- Develop a weekly schedule for Maintenance and Metrology Technicians. Organize the planned maintenance work schedule to optimize for time.
- Planning includes developing and clarifying the scope of work, coordinating the manufacturing windows, coordinate with contractor, create and upload job plan
- Assist with reporting monthly Metrology and Maintenance KPIs to Management.
- Responsible for shutdown planning
- Conduct shutdown meetings
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of "non-value added" activities.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from CSL Behring's Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management.
BS degree or an associate's degree and a minimum of three (3) years experience in scheduling, planning is preferred.
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Maintenance, Metrology or Utilities is preferred, knowledge of cGMPs, pharmaceutical manufacturing methods, and regulatory requirements within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Computer Systems required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point preferred.
- SAP experience beneficial