Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, is engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the body to transform the treatment of cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases. Cue Biopharma is a high growth company and is listed on NASDAQ (CUE). The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the heart of the life sciences corridor.
Cue Biopharma is building a world-class team of highly motivated, dedicated scientists to help us advance our research and development programs. The company culture is fast-paced and committed to scientific excellence, innovation, and teamwork.
The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background and laboratory skills in immunology and/or autoimmunity, with broad experience developing therapeutic approaches using in vivo models. Preferred experience includes assessing immunologic endpoints and readouts.
- Hands-on contribution to planning, design and execution of in vivo pharmacology studies aimed at building pharmacologic relationships between drug exposure, target engagement, pharmacodynamic biomarkers, and activity of Cue Biopharma's molecules.
- Ex vivo analysis of immune cells from various tissues, including collection and processing of multiple tissues and analysis of T cell phenotype and functionality using multicolor flow cytometry and ELISpot
- Perform in vivo procedures in mice, including preparation and administration of dosing solutions via intravenous, intraperitoneal, and subcutaneous dosing routes
- Effectively document study details, analyze and interpret data, and clearly communicate results within the organization
- Work collaboratively with members of the in vivo pharmacology team to achieve team goals and support organizational goals
- Ph.D. in Biological Science, M.Sc. in Biological Science with 5-7+ years of industry research experience, OR B.Sc. in Biological Science with 7+ years industry research experience and a track record of delivery within in vivo pharmacology
- Knowledge of mouse models of inflammation and/or autoimmunity, animal care and use procedures, and hands on experience in small animal care with proficiency in subcutaneous, intravenous, and intraperitoneal dosing
- Experience with tissue processing, FACS-based phenotyping, and functional analysis of immune cells using multicolor flow cytometry and ELISpot
- Self-motivated, team- and goal-oriented scientist with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, small-company environment