When you’re part of the team at Mirvie, you’ll do important work, like helping women to make pregnancy safe by delivering pivotal insights using precise, actionable, and non-invasive tests. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals. We are currently located in South San Francisco.
Working within the small group on new assay feasibility, development, data analysis. Preferred techniques include nucleic acids extraction, PCR, and sequencing.
- Working with other scientists on assay development, documenting and collaborating on newly deve
- Identifying and testing the variables of an experiment
- Assisting with project planning, executing, analyzing, and making summary reports
- Setting up and working with real time qPCR instrument and other related instruments
- Setting up and working with Agilent Bioanalyzer and other related instrument
- Troubleshooting and optimizing reagents and procedures
- Presenting data using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Updating inventory, maintaining equipment, and documentation
- loped protocols and procedures
- BS degree with 3+ years relevant experience in Molecular and Cell Biology, Biochemistry, or similar field.
- Proficiency to perform pipetting, molarity calculations, dilution calculations, and Microsoft Office
- Must have a positive attitude, good communication skills, reliability, problem-solving skills, integrity and be organized
- Ability to work independently, in a group setting, with little direction, and with direct supervision