Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Rheumatology & Pulmonology
Title: Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Rheumatology & Pulmonology
Therapy Areas: Rheumatology & Pulmonology
Location: Field based to cover South East (FL, GA, KY, TN, NC, SC, WV, VA) – ideally based in FL/GA
Compensation: competitive market value
Company: Big Pharmaceutical
- The liaison to the medical community and responsible for establishing and developing relationships with key stakeholders within the territory.
- The MSL is a credible source of clinical and scientific data as well as technical education to clinicians, KOLs, professional societies and payers.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of regional field execution plans in adherence to the field medical strategy and corporate scientific imperatives in a non-promotional manner.
- Engagement with KOLs
- Developing collaborative relationships with KOLs across the territory for Rheumatology and Pulmonology through scientific exchange
- Effective communication of scientific, medical, technical or product content
- Field education support for HCPs
- Assessment of KOL alignment with key scientific topics to inform medical strategy
- Support company sponsored research, IITs and research, external collaborative research and publications associated with Company products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant literature and clinical data
- HCP Engagement
- Communication of clinical and scientific information regarding pipeline and FDA approved products
- When a standard response doesn't exist, respond to Med Info Request forms in a timely manner for initial contact and a full response
- Scientific and Clinical Insights
- Collection of clinical and scientific insights to optimize Med Comms and coordinated strategy and tactics.
- Timely responses to directed insights
- Ad board participation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (required), advanced/higher degree is strongly preferred (PhD, PharmD, OD, MD, NP,
- Good experience as an MSL in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Prior experience in rheumatology or pulmonology, ideally as an MSL
- Proven ability to identify and develop KOL networks
- Able to perform significant travel (post-pandemic)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
How to apply
- Please send an email, with a copy of your CV attached to Oliver Morkel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In your email, please include the job reference number OM450574(2)