Viral Vector Analytics Role for Biotech Startup
Bay Area cell therapy and viral vector company with top-notch scientific talent and a collegial work culture that promotes transparency, collaboration, and professional growth. This rapidly growing biotech is currently expanding its Viral Vector Analytics capacity to enhance its cutting-edge platform technology. The company's Analytical Development team has a newly-minted role for a skilled senior research associate (SRA) with a BS or MS and viral-vector assay experience to focus on novo-assays and analytical development for this rapidly-growing startup. You would work with top scientific talent of diverse disciplines and conduct pioneering science in a dynamic and mutually supportive work culture. As the viral vector scientist or engineer within the Analytical Development team, you would collaborate closely with viral vector Process Development and QC teams to design, optimize, and execute analytical methods for viral vector characterization and release testing to optimize viral vector production projects in conjunction with novel cell therapy development..
- BS or MS hands-on bench experience in viral vector assays.
- Experience applying critical analysis skills to viral-vectors for gene, cell, or stem-cell therapies.
- Expertise in viral vector characterization assays that includes hands-on experience in viral titer assays, viral particle measurement assays, residual host cell DNA/plasmid assays, and viral-lot impurity assays.
- Experience in analysis and documentation for characterization and stability monitoring of clinical viral vectors to optimize safety, strength, purity, and quality.
- Experience in tech transfer of viral vector analytical methods to QC and internal and external testing and manufacturing labs.
- Troubleshooting skills to assess performance of existing and novel viral assays.
- [Skills of highest interest include qPCR, flow cytometry, ELISA, Southern blot, and impurity assays such as HCP, BSA, and nuclease using qPCR or ELISA).
- Organization and documentation experience in creation and review of technical and regulatory documentation compliant with FDA and ICH regulatory standards for gene and cell therapy.
- Advanced communication, multi-tasking, and relevant computer skills.
- Desire to be part of and to promote a dynamic, collaborative, and collegial work culture.
- Use BioSpace link, or . . .
- email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using job code AN/VV/SRA