R&D Associate, RNAseq -Molecular Profiling
We are looking for a Research Associate -RNAseq, who is responsible for running NGS library construction for RNAseq and Illumina sequencing. In this role as an R&D Associate, the individual should have a foundation of basic scientific knowledge acquired through academic training and/or experience.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and at least 1-2 years of experience
- Be technically proficient in basic protocols for NGS RNAseq.
- Be able to read and understand scientific material directly related to his/her experiments assigned.
- Perform routine protocols for NGS RNAseq independently.
- Have the ability to integrate results obtained and resolve how to proceed.
- Observes any problems in the execution of experimental processes or in results and recommend solutions to his/her supervisor.
- Capable of modifying functions to approach new situations.
- Writes draft experimental protocol or method SOP with guidance.
- Learns safety requirements of his/her laboratory. Attends safety training. Recognizes potential safety problems and takes action to correct them.
- Communicate with members of Molecular Profiling group effectively.
- Experience working in a molecular biology lab.
THE PREFERRED EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Experience with NGS library prep.
- Experience with operating DNA sequencing using Illumina sequencing instruments.
- Experience in lab automation with liquid handling robots.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques such as PCR and Taqman.
- Experience with using LIMS.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.