AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Statistical Analyst is an integral role in the research and development of new pharmaceutical products. The primary responsibilities for this role include the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data without supervision for routine activities and with supervision for more complex activities. The Statistical Analyst interfaces with Statistics, Data Sciences and Development Operations.
- Leads the statistical programming activities for routine studies.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of ADaM data sets following CDISC standards.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Validation of ADaM data sets.
- Validation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Create specifications for the structure of ADaM data sets for individual studies and integrated data.
- Create documentation for regulatory filings including reviewers guides and data definition documents for SAS Macros, as well as, presenting information on existing Macros.
- Participate in the development of standard SAS Macros.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of relevant experience. OR BS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Basic understanding of CDISC Standards.
- Basic understanding of the drug development process.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.